By Catherine MacMillan
Read Online or Download Discourse, Identity and the Question of Turkish Accession to the EU: Through the Looking Glass PDF
Best international law books
This booklet deals an outline of the interface among eu integration, transatlantic family members, and the 'rise of the remainder' within the early twenty first century. The cave in of the Soviet bloc unfolded an period during which the drivers and perceived advantages of the U.S. alliance between ecu nations became extra variegated and moving.
This present day, foreign funding legislations includes a community of multifaceted, multilayered overseas treaties that, in a single means or one other, contain nearly each nation of the area. The evolution of this community increases a number of concerns concerning foreign funding legislation and coverage, in particular within the region of overseas funding disputes.
What does Carl Schmitt need to provide to ongoing debates approximately sovereignty, globalization, spatiality, the character of the political, and political theology? Can Schmitt’s positions and ideas supply insights that may aid us comprehend our concrete present-day scenario? Works on Schmitt often restrict themselves to traditionally keeping apart Schmitt into his Weimar or post-Weimar context, to interpreting him including classics of political and criminal philosophy, or to focusing completely on a specific point of Schmitt’s writings.
This well timed booklet presents contributions on foreign, comparative crime phenomena: gangs, trafficking, worry of crime, and crime prevention. It highlights contributions initially ready for the XVII global Congress of Criminology and for the 2015 Cybercrime convention in Oñati, Spain which were chosen, reviewed, and tailored for inclusion during this quantity.
- The European Union’s Broader Neighbourhood: Challenges and opportunities for cooperation beyond
the European Neighbourhood Policy (Global Order Studies)
- Democracy and subsidiarity in the Eu: National parliaments, regions and civil society in the decision-making process (Percorsi)
- EU Foreign Policy in a Globalized World: Normative power and social preferences (Routledge/GARNET series)
- The International Politics of Judicial Intervention: Creating a more just order (New International Relations)
- The Thin Justice of International Law: A Moral Reckoning of the Law of Nations
- Diplomats Without a Country: Baltic Diplomacy, International Law, and the Cold War: Baltic Diplomacy, International Law and the Cold War (Contributions to the Study of World History)
Extra info for Discourse, Identity and the Question of Turkish Accession to the EU: Through the Looking Glass
Discourse, Identity and the Question of Turkish Accession to the EU: Through the Looking Glass by Catherine MacMillan