By Susan Mattson,Judy E. Smith
AWHONN’s center Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing, fifth Edition presents the main up to date, exact info to be had on today’s maternal-newborn nursing practice. Its concise define layout covers options of copy, fetal improvement, basic being pregnant, intrapartum and postpartum sessions, the conventional baby, issues within the mom and child, and moral matters. With a clean specialise in sufferer defense and revised case stories, this medical advisor and certification prep software gains AWHONN-endorsed content material for the perform of maternal-newborn nursing.
- AWHONN-endorsed content makes this the definitive source in getting ready for present perform and uniqueness nursing certification examinations.
- Coverage of the entire scope of maternal-newborn nursing perform addresses subject matters, equivalent to: households; ethics; criminal concerns; examine, case administration; genetics; and the transition to domestic and parenthood.
- Bulleted define format makes it possible for quickly evaluation and reference of key details at the administration of pregnant ladies and their newborns via all levels of care.
- NEW! specialise in sufferer safety attracts consciousness to constructing capabilities relating to secure nursing practice.
- NEW! Content on drugs safety, together with excessive alert medicines, emphasizes serious drug info that has to be thought of to supply secure sufferer care.
- UPDATED! generally revised case reports and overview questions mirror the realities of perform and supply trying out for certification examinations with real looking sufferer scenarios.
- EXPANDED! up to date content material throughout offers the most up-tp-date perform guidance to advertise caliber care.
Read or Download Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing E-Book PDF
Similar personal health books
Birthing is a fantastic time if you happen to and your child will interact to result in existence. As you ultimately cradle your necessary infant on your hands, you have to be aware of deep on your soul that each selection that introduced the 2 of you to this unique second was once yours. extra households than ever are picking to beginning at domestic.
There has been a time while delivery was once handled as a normal approach instead of a clinical situation. ahead of 1800, ladies gave beginning seated in beginning chairs or on stools and have been helped alongside by means of midwives. Then societal alterations in attitudes towards girls and the perform of drugs made birthing a province of the male-dominated scientific occupation.
Kate Street's What All Spirit infants wish Their Mamas to understand offers direct entry in your spirit child and may raise your individual prebirth conversation skill exponentially. even though, this is often much more than a ebook approximately prebirth conversation and spirit infants. it's in regards to the awakening in international awareness that's taking place straight away.
Number one Amazon New ReleaseHealthy lady: You don’t need to run a marathon to be healthy and fit or endure via a triathlon that features a half-mile swim within the ocean. yet you do want an workout behavior. specifically as we age, workout isn't really non-compulsory. but except we have been athletes as children or teenagers, and few folks have been, we don't understand how to discover our part.
- Understanding the Dangers of Cesarean Birth: Making Informed Decisions (Praeger Series on Contemporary Health and Living)
- Your Body Your System: Beyond Diets. How To Achieve Optimal Health For The Unique YOU in a Dynamic World
- Coming Into Your Own: A Woman's Guide Through Life Transitions
- Why Things Hurt: Life Lessons from an Injury-prone Physical Therapist
- American Healthcare Disparity For Black Senior Citizens
Extra info for Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing E-Book
Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing E-Book by Susan Mattson,Judy E. Smith