By Nathan Lillie
Read Online or Download A Global Union for Global Workers: Collective Bargaining and Regulatory Politics in Maritime Shipping (Studies in International Relations) PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
Canada and the nations of Latin the US are in the course of significant alterations and offerings within the region of work markets and comparable social coverage. those judgements tend to have profound outcomes for the standard of lifetime of employees through the hemisphere. hard work marketplace guidelines in Canada and Latin the USA: demanding situations of the hot Millennium reports the proof of Canada and Latin the US on 3 significant hard work coverage tools - unemployment assurance, minimal wages and coaching - and at the results of the payroll taxes that are the most technique of investment the unemployment assurance procedure and different parts of social expenditure.
The transformation of the Vietnamese economic climate from socialist making plans to a marketplace economic system has ended in Vietnam having one of many quickest financial progress charges on this planet; and to additionally to Vietnam attractive even more with the foreign economic system, becoming a member of the area exchange supplier in 2006. This ebook fills an important hole by way of surveying the industrial reforms in Vietnam, the place such a lot reviews have targeting different ‘young tiger’ economies.
During this e-book the authors study the kin among paintings and time and discover the probabilities of constructing new and extra versatile operating patterns.
Constitutional concerns of protecting legislation for girls have been the analytical battlefield on which the criminal group transformed the stability among inner most liberty and the state's authority to control. Julie Novkov makes a speciality of the significance of gender as an analytical type for the felony procedure.
- Cleaning Up: How Hospital Outsourcing Is Hurting Workers and Endangering Patients (The Culture and Politics of Health Care Work)
- Transnational Activism and National Movements in Latin America: Bridging the Divide (Routledge Studies in Latin American Politics)
- Union Organizing: Campaigning for trade union recognition (Routledge Studies in Employment Relations)
- Social Democracy and the Working Class: in Nineteenth- and Twentieth-Century Germany (Themes In Modern German History)
- South Africa’s Political Crisis: Unfinished Liberation and Fractured Class Struggles
Extra resources for A Global Union for Global Workers: Collective Bargaining and Regulatory Politics in Maritime Shipping (Studies in International Relations)
A Global Union for Global Workers: Collective Bargaining and Regulatory Politics in Maritime Shipping (Studies in International Relations) by Nathan Lillie